The architecturally designed rental apartments at Plaza 500 are full of light, with condo-quality materials and finishes such as wood and stone used throughout. Eco-friendly features include LED lighting, double-paned windows, low-flow toilets and soundproofing insulation.
Each 1-Bedroom D suite has been thoughtfully laid out with maximum space efficiency in mind. The large windows add to the sense of spaciousness while providing glorious views of the North Shore Mountains, Pacific Ocean, City Hall and downtown Vancouver skyline.
The wide, protected balcony of Plaza 500’s 1-Bedroom D suites blurs the line between indoors and out.
- Spectacular, panoramic views north, east and west of the North Shore Mountains, Pacific Ocean and Vancouver skyline, including downtown and City Hall
- Architecturally designed open floorplan
- Bedroom tucked into large, walled alcove for privacy
- Hardwood-style flooring
- Overheight ceilings
- In-suite laundry
- Custom-designed wood-laminate millwork
- Stone countertops
- Full-size, European-style fridge, stove and dishwasher
- Large, double-glazed windows for maximum natural light and soundproofing
- Pet friendly (certain floors only)