The architecturally designed rental apartments at Plaza 500 are full of light, with condo-quality materials and finishes such as wood and stone used throughout. Eco-friendly features include LED lighting, double-paned windows, low-flow toilets and soundproofing insulation.
Each Urban 1 Bedroom suite has been thoughtfully laid out with maximum large windows add to the sense of spaciousness while providing impressive views west and southwest along the city skyline.
The protected balcony of Plaza 500’s Urban suites blurs the line between indoors and out.
- Wonderful west and southwest views of the Vancouver skyline, including the tree-lined Cambie Village neighbourhood
- Architecturally designed open floorplan
- Hardwood-style flooring
- Overheight ceilings
- In-suite laundry
- Custom-designed wood-laminate millwork
- Stone countertops
- Full-size, European-style fridge, stove and dishwasher
- Large, double-glazed windows for maximum natural light and soundproofing
- Pet friendly (certain floors only)