The architecturally designed rental apartments at Plaza 500 are full of light, with condo-quality materials and finishes such as wood and stone used throughout. Eco-friendly features include LED lighting, double-paned windows, low-flow toilets and soundproofing insulation.
Each suite has been thoughtfully laid out with maximum space efficiency in mind. The large windows of the South Wing apartments add to the sense of spaciousness.
- This southwest-facing corner suite features views of the lively Cambie Village streetscape
- Architecturally designed open floorplan
- Set up a home office in the roomy alcove
- Hardwood-style flooring
- Overheight ceilings
- In-suite laundry
- Custom-designed wood-laminate millwork
- Stone countertops
- Pull up some stools to the counter – the kitchen peninsula features an overhang
- Full-size, European-style fridge, stove and dishwasher
- Large, double-glazed windows for maximum natural light and soundproofing
- Pet friendly (certain floors only)